CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sick!

I am officially sick and have been wondering why, if God wants me to have children, He makes me feel so awful? I have the sweetest neighbor ever, who came over the other day and did my dishes for me! I was so embarrassed, yet so grateful! She has a 3 year old boy who is Andrew's "Bestest Friend Ever" and they play all day, every day, if we let them! So, my house is a wreck, and I go around in my pajamas all day trying not to gag and throw up at any scent or thought of certain foods. We are all living on snacks and fruit right now...."safe" foods. Matthew has been especially wonderful, asking me often if he can do anything to help me feel better. He is so thoughtful and I am so lucky. Tim, of course, is a great example for Matthew to follow as he is always helping me out.

4 comments:

Karly Michelsen said...

Sorry you are feeling so sick. I am just starting to feel sick so I know what you are going through. Did you throw up a lot when you were pregnant before? I read that you are 50% more sick if you are having a girl...so maybe you better come up with a girl name just in case haha.

Sheila said...

I couldn't agree more...I think pregnant ladies should be totally exempt for all ailments and sicknesses INCLUDING the dreaded nausea/vomitting/all day sickness. TO ADD to it, the increase in smell senses is just too much to handle!! Thanks for reminding me why I'm waiting to get pregnant(temporary moment of insanity thinking I could do it again soon)!!!

Cassondra said...

You have such great boys! I am so thouched at how thoughtful matthew is! What a tribute to the example of both you and Tim! You are great parents! I hope you're feeling better soon!
Cassondra

Mica said...

I hope you get feeling better soon! I wish you were here in Kanab today so you could go to the parade with me! And then Matthew could be on the kindergarten float with Tyler, can you believe they'll be the class of 2021? Weird, huh? I never really thought of that before. Also, I have no idea how the last updated thing got on the Friends and Fam list. It was nothing that I did!

How many licks to the center of a tootsie roll pop?