CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Happy 30th Birthday Tim!

Tim and his boys on his birthday!Traditional birthday breakfast in bed. I know, I know...the breakfast I made didn't compare to the breakfast he made for me on my birthday, but I was sick! I was just grateful I had groceries in the house to make him breakfast! Matthew had the idea to make the heart-shaped eggs with the cookie cutters.

Look how cute Andrew is! He was so excited to see what his Daddy got for his birthday! New rollerblades! Tim's were 20 years old (he bought them used 15 years ago) and since he loves rollerblading so much, new ones were much needed! He loves them and takes the kids on rides daily! It's the one exercise Tim and I both enjoy to do together so, when I'm not sick of course, we take the boys on rollerblade rides.Tim sporting his new blades.

1 comments:

Cassondra said...

Happy Birthday Tim! I love that picture of all 3 boys on him - they sure love their daddy, huh? Jake loves to rollerblade, too! Good idea for a gift!!

How many licks to the center of a tootsie roll pop?