CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Andrew's questionnaire

I had so much fun asking Matthew these questions that I decided to ask Andrew the questions as well. I had to phrase the questions in a way that a 3 year old could understand them, and it was harder to get answers from him, but it was still fun! I love hearing their answers!

1. What is something mom always says to me?
I'm asleep! (Can you tell I have morning sickness? And that he wakes up at 6 am?)
2. What makes mom happy? Not being disobedient.
3. What makes mom sad? Doing something bad.
4. How does mom make me laugh? Says a joke.
5. What was mom like as a child? I don't know. Really, I don't!
6. How old is mommy? 6.
7. How tall is mommy? Ummm......Tall.
8. What is mommy's favorite thing to do? Go to sleep. (He's right on!)
9. What does mom do when I'm not around? Watch a movie with Isaac.
10. If mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Watching a movie.
11. What is mom really good at? Cutting letters for my preschool.
12. What is mom not really good at? I don't know. I'm really tired. (He says he's tired when he wants to get out of something! It's really funny, but I'm going to have to put a stop to it one of these days!)
13. What does mom do for her job? Putting Isaac to sleep.
14. What is mom's favorite food? Pancakes. (This is Andrew's favorite food!)
15. What makes me proud of my mom? Doing chores. (Interesting! He's probably not very proud of me lately!)
16. If mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be? A girl that's in a cartoon. There's a girl elephant. (Thanks! I like Matthew's answer better!)
17. What do mommy and I do together? Love each other.
18. How are mommy and I the same? We have the same face without your mole and we love each other.
19. How are mommy and I different? You have brown hair and I have yellow hair.
20. How do I know mommy loves me? Cuz she's nice.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so cute- I did this on mine too! How funny!

Brittney Sloan Anderson said...

Your kids are darling. They crack me up when they come over to play. I am afraid what Luke would answer.

Cassie June said...

That is way cute. If I asked Jacob those questions, his answers would start with," Uhm, because...". We know how the bruises thing goes. Sometimes I feel like if someone looks at my kids with out knowing us they might think I beat them. Jared's legs are always covered in bruises. When are you guys coming again to Vacaville? It would be fun to get to know you better.

How many licks to the center of a tootsie roll pop?