CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

General Relief Society Conference

Was President Uchtdorf's talk last night awesome or what? For any body who missed, it is definitely worth reading - before the Ensign comes out! My most favorite thing he said was (I didn't take exact notes, so there may be some of my interpretation included) "We don't just live life, we create it." I love how he spoke about "creation" - making something exist that didn't exist before, whether it's a beautiful garden, a harmonious home, and then, of course, children. He is such a wonderful speaker and I feel like his message was just for me.

5 comments:

Kaitlin Bosler said...

I always feel like he's speaking to me too! I swear I could listen to him all day long--no joke. He's amazing and I hear he has a son on a mission... hmmmm... ;)

Sheila said...

I'm totally with you. I love it too. He made me want to think more about what I'm creating and it's importance and not what I'm missing in the end product.---even if it's just a smile!

Cassondra said...

I am so sad I missed it - everyone is talking about how awesome it was. I'm going to go look it up and read today. It sounds like something I really need to hear.

Mikayla said...

Thanks Rebecca. I missed it being in Russia and all. I look forward to reading or listening to it.

Cassondra said...

Thanks for the letter, Tim! We love you guys, too! The kids writing on the envelope was Awesome!! Hope you guys are having a good week!

How many licks to the center of a tootsie roll pop?