CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

It's always fun when Grandma comes!


A month ago we went up north for the weekend and my mom was visiting from CA as well. While Tim and I attended our nephew's sealing, my mom watched our boys. They had so much fun and she spoiled them with presents!
Isaac loved this marble game.
This is the magic cupboard. There are 2 exits, so while the front door is closed, you can magically escape out the side door. Now you see them.....
Now you don't!
Then my mom drove the 3.5 hours south to our house to visit for a day!
She even treated us to Baskin Robbins - YUM! Thanks mom! We all had so much fun!

1 comments:

Cassondra said...

Okay, the dissapearing closet is way too cool for words! Whoever came up with that is genius!

And I love the look of that marble game. Do you know how I could get my hands on one of those??

I love your mom! It was fun seeing pictures of her with your boys! Grandmas are the best to little kids, aren't they?!

How many licks to the center of a tootsie roll pop?