CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Our little garden

I feel so proud of the grapes growing in our backyard, even through I didn't do anything! The previous owners planted the vines and now here are delicious grapes!Pumpkin plants I have to thin soon. Just in time for Halloween!!
We also planted cucumbers, zucchini, bell peppers and some herbs. Basil and parsley are below.
I don't have a traditional garden with the rows, etc. I just planted "garden items" among our landscaped back yard that already had a drip line going to the spot. Maybe next year I can get Tim to show off his muscles and get the hard-baked earth on the side of our house ready for a garden, but for now this will just have to do!

2 comments:

Cassondra said...

I'm so happy for your garden! How wonderful! I wish we lived somewhere we could garden better! Seriously. How fun for you to see everything grow!

Mikayla said...

Good Job Rebecca! You are amazing!

How many licks to the center of a tootsie roll pop?