CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Fireplace Mantle

Our fireplace after staining and decorating. I still want to get candles for the candlesticks, but I still haven't found what I'm looking for..... :)
Our door from the inside. The oval mirror is from the bathroom - it used to be white. I thought it would be cute if we had girls, but I want something more practical in the bathroom (normal square, flat bathroom mirrors) so I took one of the mirrors and used it in a way I liked more.

5 comments:

kp said...

Will you come decorate my house?! Yours looks way cuter! But what are you going to do above the mantle when you have more kids :)

Bec, Tim and Boys said...

Such a dilemma....Tim's solution: The kid that looks the least cute gets booted around the corner! :)

Kari said...

I love it!! What a beautiful home!! I've had fun catching up on your blog. Looks like you've been busy!! I can't beleive you have a Kindergartner too!! Glad to hear you are doing well!!

D and J Larson said...

I remember when you lived in the tinniest apt. and now look at you guys! Beautiful home. I just love it!

Cassondra said...

Everything looks so great!!! Good job Rebecca! I think you're the woman! Tim's solution made me laugh!!! I love you guys and look forward to seeing you again!

How many licks to the center of a tootsie roll pop?