CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Matthew's 1st day of Kindergarten


Matthew's first day of kindergarten! He is growing up so fast! Here he is with his teacher, who is wonderful! We live about 2 blocks from the school, one block being our cul-de-sac, so it's a no brainer, the way to school and home. However, on the first day, I walked with the 2 little boys to go pick Matthew up from school, and he was missing! He wasn't at the "Parent Pick-up" place or at our meeting place. I started to feel panicked and kind of freaked out at the teacher "Where is my son?!!" She said to go home and see if he was there (I has just walked from there). So, I ran home to get the van to start looking for him, but there he was, sitting on the couch! He had had to go to the bathroom and ran home as fast as he could. All I can think of is while I was in the garage getting the little kids into the stroller, Matthew came in the front door. Needless to say, I had to call the teacher and apologize. Good thing we were friends before she was Matthew's teacher!

1 comments:

Kaitlin Bosler said...

Becky! That is so funny!! It reminds me of that time when Mom didn't know where Brooke was and she freaked out calling everyone she knew (including Brooke's friends) just to find out later that Brooke was sleeping on her bed. haha :) She did that with Karli the other week too but she was sleeping on the couch.

How many licks to the center of a tootsie roll pop?