CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pics I promised

Isaac wearing the cloth diaper I sewed by hand! As of today, however, I now own a sewing machine! Thanks Wael!!!Isaac wearing the very important plastic diaper cover - a necessity for cloth diapering.
YUM!!
At the top of Angel's landing, well, as far as we could safely go with our little boys. We are here at "Scout Lookout", about .5 miles from the summit. We forgot our camera, so a really nice guy took our picture and emailed it to us!
Our "new" front door and shutters I stained. Much better, don't you think? (I would have stained the wooden bench, too, but it's going to break any day now and then we'll get something else.)

The "before" picture is below.

1 comments:

Cassondra said...

You. Are. AWESOME!!! Your door and shutters look SO GOOD!!!! Wow! I feel so happy - like I did it or something...hahaha - like that would ever happen;)

Your bread looks way yummy! Isaac's diaper is priceless. You should keep it forever for him. And I'm thrilled for you to finally have a sewing machine! You deserve it big time!

How many licks to the center of a tootsie roll pop?