CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Funny Boys!

Isaac is determined to feed himself! Unless he's starving, he won't eat his food unless you give him a fork or spoon. The other day I scooped his first bite of dinner for him in his spoon and he promptly emptied his spoon and scooped his dinner himself! He's so funny, and MESSY!Matthew was waiting patiently for me to put Isaac and Andrew down for naps so we could read stories together, but I wasn't fast enough and this is how I found him - fast asleep!!
I am really going to miss Matthew when he goes to kindergarten in one week! He is such a helpful, happy boy and so much fun to have at home. He does 4-5 chores each day for me so that he can play 1 hours worth of video games! He plays so well with Andrew and Isaac and will even "babysit" Isaac for me for a few minutes while I do the dishes or something. He is starting to communicate very well and it is fun to have grown-up conversations with him. Even though he is growing up, he still likes to snuggle and read stories and give me hugs and kisses. He is so sweet and it is going to be very hard for me to let him go to Kindergarten every day.
Andrew is excited for Matthew to go to Kindergarten because he and I are going to do preschool. He is very proud of the fact that I am going to be his teacher! I had him signed up for preschool, but kept thinking how much he needs one-on-one time with me, so I pulled him out and am going to do preschool Tuesday and Thursday while Isaac takes a nap. He is so much fun and is growing up way too fast! He loves to do everything Matthew does so he already knows his letters, numbers, days of the week, etc. "Preschool" is going to be mostly crafts, writing, and just time spent together.

5 comments:

Cassondra said...

I think the picture of Matthew off the couch is even better than my kung-fu fighting. That is so, so, SO CUTE!!! What a sweet boy!

I know how you feel about letting your first child go to kindergarden. I am sad to send Brooklyn off, too. On the other hand, I'm totally looking forward to that one-on-one with Brielle so I'm with you there, too. (We really need to live closer!! Look at me, you're my closest family and I'm still not satisfied. I need to be more grateful you're only 2 hrs away!) Back to the point - I'd frame the picture of Matthew and I'll be thinking of you on the first day of Kindergarden.... Good luck.

Clarkson said...

That picture of Matthew is funnier than I imagined when you told me about it!

Hazembullers said...

Hey Clarksons! I am so excited you have a blog! I just found out you have one. We've bookmarked you now so we can stay up to date with your awesome family.
Love you guys to death!

Rafa & Family

Douglass Family said...

I am so impressed! SO much going on in your little house. PS ... IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL! We seriously need to come and hang with you guys. Summer has taken over.

Congrats on all of your "firsts"! I love accomplishing something I have never done before! I love that pict of Matthew, and Andrew just cracks me up. Everytime I see a picture of him I think "Spydor man Spydor man", and I can't believe how grown up Issac is. Your kids are DARLING!

kp said...

I've been waiting for a new post so I could comment, but, well, I decided I better just do it before I get scared and back down :) Love the pictures, especially the one of Matthew, how great is that?! I wish I could sleep anytime anywhere!

How many licks to the center of a tootsie roll pop?