CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

'Tis the season...

We had a Snow Day where school was even canceled so Matthew stayed home and we played all day in the snow! Tim built the boys a snowman, a snow fort and even a special message for me!
Isaac hated the snow until he realized it was edible...He seriously licked the snow for 15 minutes, thinking it was the coolest thing ever!
Tim's "snow message" is a tradition that started back at BYU when we were engaged. One day he "wrote" I LOVE REBECCA in the snow and it was there all winter! When the snow finally melted the grass was greener where it had been uncovered so even the grass read I LOVE REBECCA for a while! Now, every time it snows, I can expect a fun message like this in the snow. This time the kids helped with the fun surprise!
The kids decorated this gingerbread house from Betsy and Richard all by them selves! I built it, but they frosted and put the candies on and then enjoyed eating it after! Didn't they do an awesome job??
Cutting down our Christmas tree! My sis-in-law called and asked if we wanted to cut down a tree for Christmas - it was only $10 for a tree tag! So we sawed it down, brought it home and decorated it! The boys loved the adventure!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!! (and One Gal) I read your blog for the first time--it's 4 in the morning and I can't sleep either--and I love it! If you can believe this, I remember Rick and I being invited to the Woolf family Christmas and Marleen putting out the pjs she had MADE for all 11 kids!!!! (I think they was one pair she bought because it was something one of the girls wanted that was so specific that she couldn't make it)You have officially inherited her sewing jeans-genes-hehehehe!

How many licks to the center of a tootsie roll pop?