CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Christmas!

The tradition in our family now is that each kid gets 3 presents because that's how many Jesus got. But of course they got more from grandparents and friends. Thank you everyone who made our Christmas so special! Below are my most favorite 5 pictures out of the million I took!
Isaac loved his Radio Flyer Inchworm!
Lining up his new Hotwheels cars...

Matthew wanted a potion kit, so I bought him a little chemistry set. We had so much fun, but then I love stuff like that too! Add baking soda and citric acid and food coloring to water and you have a volcano! They boys thought that was so cool!!
Matthew and Andrew both got rollerblades from Santa and LOVED rolling around the house in them! Now they can be like daddy! Isaac felt left out, though, and putting Andrew's blades on, begged us to let him try too! He turned out to be a pro! I love his face in this pic!!
I had to include this video I took of Isaac rollerblading. It was unbelievable to me that he could even do it (my 5 year old was hesitant to try) so my voice is overly loud and excited, but he is just so dang cute! He trips a bit but gets it at the end and later that day does awesome.

1 comments:

Karly Michelsen said...

I love the little video, Issac is so cute and looking so big!

How many licks to the center of a tootsie roll pop?