CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2.5 Minute Christmas Video



I really enjoyed this video with the music and wonderful paintings of Mary and the baby Jesus. Every Christmas that I am expecting a baby, I feel extra close to Mary. This Christmas has not been different, as I am beginning to feel anxious for our baby to arrive. I can feel him/her kicking inside and my belly is getting bigger and this pregnancy is starting to feel "real" now. I am almost more excited for my ultrasound in 9 days than I am for Christmas! I'll be sure to let everyone know boy or girl on the 30th!

5 comments:

kp said...

Thanks for that video--it was really good! Oh, and start checking your mail box tomorrow!

Cassondra said...

What a beautiful little video - thanks for sharing! I am so excited to know what your'e having, too! Don't worry about not returning my call. I've been way busy, too. Shannon is having a girl-that's what they were both hoping hard for so they're thrilled!
Merry Christmas!!

Karly Michelsen said...

I can't wait to find out the results! I hope you are feeling better.

Brittney Sloan Anderson said...

Cute family pic. I can't wait to find out what you are having.

Cassondra said...

I don't even know what time your appointment is today - wish I did because I am so anxious to hear what you're having!!!! Congrats early! I hope it is whatever you were hoping for!

How many licks to the center of a tootsie roll pop?