CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My 26th Birthday!

Matthew helped Tim make me a WONDERFUL breakfast in bed! My birthday present was this, the beautiful flowers and of course, the new house! :)My sister-in-law, Chelsea, surprised me with a delicious chocolate cake, made from scratch! Even the frosting. I think I ate half myself and it was the best ever! Two candles because I'm still in my 20's. The cake was so moist and delicious, that a part of it fell off on the way over! Thanks Chelsea! You are awesome!

Our family with John (Tim's brother) and daughter Kylie. We all are enjoying my birthday cake. This was such a great day.

5 comments:

Clarkson said...

Lovely picture of me!! I guess that's what I get for not doing my hair and then talking while having my picture taken!

Bec, Tim and Boys said...

Oh, Chelsea! You look cute! At least you aren't in your pajamas! I debated about whether or not to put the one of me in there, since I'm trying to hide behind Tim. You got dressed, made a cake, etc, etc. I keep dreaming about that cake!

Cassondra said...

Nice Mothers day breakfast!! I brought Jake to your blog and we went over it together so he could take notes for next year.. ;)

And HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY! It sounds like you had a good time and a super yummy cake!

Kari said...

Happy Birthday Rebecca! Looks like you had a good one and that cake looks ssooooo yummy!! I'm sure you're enjoying your BIG birthday present!

Douglass Family said...

Happy Birthday! (belated). Congrats on the new house. I bet you're glad to be in.

How many licks to the center of a tootsie roll pop?