CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Mother's Day

The day before Mother's Day Tim was feeling really sick, so Aunt Carri (Tim's sister) took the boys to the Dollar Store to pick out things to give me. It was so cute! She told me that Matthew said "Girls like dolls" and searched the whole store for a doll! She was going to let them pick whatever they wanted, but a lady in the store told them that moms like lotions, etc. So then they spent time smelling all the lotions and found the best one for me! Andrew said, "My mom likes chocolate" and bought me a package of chocolate covered cookies! Yum! He was right! I also got a cute note from Tim and the boys and had a great Mother's Day! In this picture we were still at Barry and Pam's, in their guest room.

2 comments:

Cassondra said...

I like the presents they picked out for you - very thoughtful! This mothers day was my favorite so far because of the sweet little things that Brooklyn and Brielle did. (Jake was awesome too - cleaning serious house for me which, he knows, is my all time favorite gift). Anyway, you are such a great mom and I really admire you! I'm glad you had a nice mothers day because you totally deserve it!

Cassondra said...

P.S. How funny that Tim decided not to get a motorcycle because he loves his truck. Jake totally wants a truck! He was hoping we would get one in exchange for selling his bike but, obviously, the minivan won out...for now.

How many licks to the center of a tootsie roll pop?