CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Isaac's Birthday Lunch at Burger Bar

Betsy and Richard Anderson came to visit us for Isaac's Early Birthday celebration! Below the boys are growling like bears because they were given cute bear shirts and caps for Isaac's birthday!Isaac loves his cute frog hat!
Yummy lunch! Thanks Richard and Betsy for the wonderful day! We had lunch, played at the park and then Betsy and I took a couple of hours to go shopping while the guys watched the kids.
Isaac dancing to the music at the Burger Bar.

2 comments:

Cassondra said...

That's a really cute video clip. Happy Mothers Day to one of my favorite moms ; Rebecca! You are an inspiration to me and I am so thankful to have you as my friend. I hope this day is wonderful for you!
Love,
Cassondra

D and J Larson said...

Happy birthday to isaac! he's such a cutie...

How many licks to the center of a tootsie roll pop?