CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Isaac's 1 year old pictures!

I took Isaac in for his free Kiddie Kandids birthday 8x10 and ended up spending way too much money - but I had so much fun! He was so happy and was just a perfect picture taker! I love how his baby hair curls above his ears, but now it's time for a haircut.... soon. I just can't get myself to cut his hair because then he will look like a big boy and not a baby any more!



For moms, grandmas, etc. who want a picture of this adorable baby, go to:
http://mystudio.kiddiekandids.com/
and you can order pictures. Click on the View Artistic Creations link to get the cute collages.

1 comments:

Cassondra said...

Cute! Cute! CUTE! I can't say it enough! He's a stud muffin! Thanks for posting these! I should really give kiddiekandids a try!

How many licks to the center of a tootsie roll pop?