CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The Many Faces of Isaac

Isaac in the tub with his clothes on! He didn't want to be left out of all the fun in the tub, so he jumped in with Matthew and Andrew, clothes and all.Isaac's favorite face to make when he thinks something is really cool.
Isaac the climber! Climbing up Matthew's tall bed all by himself. He fell off yesterday when I didn't know he was up there! Sad!
He didn't want me to take his picture, thus the strange face, but I wanted to show how dirty he gets almost every day from playing out in the sandbox in our back yard.
Isaac mad that I won't get him off the table. He climbed up then couldn't climb down by himself and I kept him up there so I could finish the dishes with out him pulling out all the dirty dishes. I know, mean mom!

Another one of Isaac throwing a fit. We think it is so funny when he does this fake cry during a "temper tantrum". He was mad at me because I wouldn't let him hold the camera!

2 comments:

Cassondra said...

How funny!! These were such a crack up. I think it's a sign of a true mom when her child goes into a fit and she goes for the camera... ;)
Hope to see you guys again soon!
Love,
Cassondra

Emily* said...

Rebecca!!! Oh my gosh your blog is so cute and I check it every once in a while. Please send me an invitation so I can still visit it. I really miss you in young womens and Tim in sunday school. It's to bad you don't live in Kanab still because I live like right next door to your old house now. Your hair is SOO cute, you are so beautiful! I hope to hear from you soon. Looks like life is going great though!

~Emily Brown

How many licks to the center of a tootsie roll pop?