CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Hello Friends and Family!

Hello wonderful friends, family and even frequent visitors who know us through our blogging friends. Just wanted to let each one of you know that we will be changing to a private blog. I know there are many friends and family that look and don't comment, so I want to make sure you are included on my list to email. PLEASE email your email address so that I can make sure you are listed to view our little family blog.
Love
The Clarksons

clarkson_rebecca@yahoo.com

P.S. Thank you Mandy, for the above paragraph! :)

4 comments:

D and J Larson said...

memememe!
larson120@mac.com

Cassondra said...

jakeandcassondra@hotmail.com

Sheila said...

sheilacapell@hotmail.com

Cassondra said...

Hey Rebecca! I so wish we COULD buy that house and be your neighbors! And I hope you don't worry about Andrew with no shirt. Lucky boys can do that and no one even thinks twice. Brielle had watermellon plastered across her entire face. O well. They were such cute little friends. Thanks again for such a fun weekend.
I'm lokoing forward to more posts on your blog soon... hint, hint :) JK - don't mind me, I'm just missing you guys!

How many licks to the center of a tootsie roll pop?