CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Matt's 5th Birthday!

Okay, so I just realized I posted the pictures from the end to the beginning.... Oh, well, no time to change.

We went bowling for Matthew's birthday - Isaac loved the ball return. We had to watch him closely, though, as he wanted to put his hand inside and touch the spinning wheel! He also wanted to run to the end of the lane whenever he had a chance!Our bowling group - Aunt Carri, Aunt Pam, Uncle Barry, cousins Mitchell and Adam.




Matthew's breakfast in bed.
Matthew woke up at 6:00am on his birthday - before I did of course! Here he is prentending to be asleep in my bed while I go fix his breakfast.
PRESENTS!!!!
Trying out the new scooters and gear.
Birthday Cake!! The cake I made him - he wanted "half land and half water" cake when he saw the different frosting animals at the store. So, this is what I came up with.
Birthday fun with the Andersons! They came, bearing many gifts, to visit us and take us out to lunch at the Burger Bar. It was a blast!
The cake Richard and Betsy brought for Matthew - Spiderman all the way!
Matthew got a cool shirt with the number 5 on it - because that's how old he is. It's his favorite shirt!
Andrew eating spiderman.
Matthew getting ready to eat the Green Goblin.

1 comments:

Cassondra said...

This looks like such a fun birthday! I am always so happy when I find updates on your blog!! Your cake is awesome! I totally admire that you made that! And I really like your tradition of breakfast in bed and pancake names. That's so fun!

We can't wait to see you this weekend! (I told Jake - I was too excited! Now we both are! Just as well I suppose)

How many licks to the center of a tootsie roll pop?