CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Bag Tag...Finally!

I was tagged by Cassondra about a month ago, and finally got around to dumping my diaperbag/purse and taking a picture!How embarrassing! The rules are that you can't clean it before, so you even get the crumbs from the bottom of the bag! I should have weighed my bag before, but I swear it weighed more than my baby!

Okay, so my diaper bag is at the top left, and then...
Random papers/bills
Last Sunday's church program
Water bottle
Library book list
Cough syrup
2 Infant Tylenol bottles
Spare underwear for Andrew
Phone charger
Coupons
3 oranges (snack for the park)
Plastic bag full of crumbled animal crackers
A piece of blank paper
Airplane boarding passes
Peppermint herbal tea bag
1 sugar free candy
Isaac's sandals
Matthew's wrestling singlet I need to return
Andrew's drawing
Some boy toys (Patrick, Darth Vader, Spiderman)
Check book
2 smarties
2 gumdrops
Plastic bag full of dried apricots and Trix cereal
5 kids socks (one pair even matches!)
Car keys
Box of crayons
6 pens
Binki
Lotion
Hand sanitizer
2 Hydricortizone cream tubes (for my 2 eczema boys)
Desitin
Kleenex
2 packages of wipes
Pile of crumbled graham crackers from the bottom of the bag
Receipts
Envelopes with my budgeted monthly income inside
Wallet
Pile of garbage
2 nursing pads
1 diaper!
Yes, only one diaper in the diaper bag! Now there is much less in there and it is once again organized! Yay!

5 comments:

Cassondra said...

You are such a good sport! That was really fun! Is Anderw really potty trained? That's amazing!!! Good for you! And does Matthew wrestle? How fun! I didn't even know there was wrestling available for 5 yr olds! My girls have eczema, too, and I'm impressed that you bring oranges to the park for a snack. I'm not that brave with how juicy they can be, but Brooklyn and Brielle love oranges!
Thanks for the post!

Bec, Tim and Boys said...

Andrew potty trained pretty fast - it took him about 2 weeks to get the potty thing down and then another 2 weeks until he was potty trained at night, so about a month in all. He really wanted to be big like his brother! It was the one New Years resolution that actually happened for me! Yes, Matthew wrestled this year but we moved half way through the season so he didn't finish.

D and J Larson said...

Wow. I thought I had a lot of stuff in my bag but you win the prize! it's amazing what can get lost in a bag.

Sheila said...

Hey! It's Sheila (Mark's sister) and I'm not sure if you'll remember me, but I totally remember you guys! First of all I can't believe you have THREE BOYS!! HOW FUN! We have two now, just barely and we're loving it. Rebecca, you look fantastic for three! Like you've never changed! I love blogs, you get to see how people are doing even if you haven't seen or talked to them in like, 7 years!! lol! Oh, and my diaper bags sounds a lot like yours! Especially the bags of crushed snacks...I just can't get on top of that one!

Sheila said...

Oh, and my oldest has eczema too, I hate it!! Tell me what that cortizone stuff is and how you get it? I have a perscription for some desonide, but it's a steriod, it your's too?? Let me know, I'm always up for new tricks.

sheilacapell@hotmail.com
capellclan.blogspot.com

How many licks to the center of a tootsie roll pop?