CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Why I haven't been blogging...

Loving on my sick babies...

Chasing my mobile baby, who doesn't feel like a baby any more....My Grandma came to visit! Andrew is showing her how he can read....
The biggest time consumer of all... Potty training Isaac!!! The most frustrating part of motherhood so far. (I don't have teenagers yet!)

Matthew staying up until 11pm reading with a flashlight so he doesn't wake Andrew...

Isn't this a cute pic of Levi and all his rolls?? Bath time!I've also been reading a lot and trying to keep up with housework. Potty training creates a TON of laundry. We've been at it for 2 weeks, and it's pretty hit and miss. Literally.... Isaac tries to stand like his brothers. Ha!

8 comments:

Scott and Kaitlin said...

Becky, these are the cutest picture I've ever seen in my life! How fun! You are such a good mom; I hope I can be a mom like you someday. You make me want to have kids right this second--drop out of school and play with my offspring! Yay! I love you so much and absolutely love it when you post updates on your family--I look forward to living vicariously through you for the next couple of years... so keep me updated! :D

Cassondra said...

Levi in the bath is adorable! Great picture taking! I love it when you update!

Karly Michelsen said...

Levi looks a lot like you! Maybe its the blue eyes. Is his hair still red or has it darkened? Thanks for the update!

Kari said...

Wow! You have been busy! Cute pics and thanks for the update! I always love catching up on your cute fam!! Potty training is the worst too! I prefer to do it in the summer when they wear less clothing! :)

Mica said...

You sound like supermom to me! I'm dreading the potty training, but it really is time! Been thinkin' about ya lately! Hope all is well! Love all the cute pics!

Jamie Sue said...

We miss your family so much! Thanks for posting a few pics even though you've been super busy. I need to follow your lead, but it probably won't happen.

Rachael said...

Becky, I miss talking to you! Your family is so adorable and growing so fast! Thanks for sharing your life with us all.I hope to see you soon at Sara's wedding!

kp said...

That picture of Matthew reading just proves he's your son!!

How many licks to the center of a tootsie roll pop?