CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

You have to read this!

This book has changed my life! If you are a mom, or are ever planning on becoming a mom, this is a book you need to read! My mom gave this book to me and it has changed my views on motherhood and what being a mom really means.
I wish I would have read this book as a teenager, even before getting married. It is wonderful! You can order it through Deseret Book. It's not long, under 100 pages - perfect for a busy mom!"Contentment" by Maria Covey Cole

1 comments:

Scott and Kaitlin said...

Not that I'm planning on getting pregnant or anything, but I'd love to borrow that from you the next time I see you! :) You always recommend such good books! (I loved The Richest Man in Babylon by the way.)

How many licks to the center of a tootsie roll pop?