CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Fourth of July!

All the Boslers came to So. Utah to spend the July 4th weekend with us! Brooke, Jason and Kaitlin all brought their boy/girl friends and we had so much fun getting to know them! They all picked wonderful people and we hope that they all become a permanent part of our family.

Below: We all hiked Angel's Landing at Zion's National Park. So hot, but worth the views!Kaitlin received her endowment at the St. George Temple that night!

Next day, July 4th! My parents rented a boat and 2 jet skis and we went to Sand Hollow Reservoir, about 45 mins from our house. So much fun! My little sister Karli and brother Tyler are so much fun! My boys loved hanging out with them!

July 4th fireworks - My sister Brooke's boyfriend, Scott A (there are two Scotts in the family, so we have Scott A and Scott G) bought a whole bunch of fireworks and the boys (big and little) had fun lighting them!
Little Levi's Blessing day! Isn't he so cute? He is such a good, mellow baby! He was smiling and cooing at my mom while she took this picture! He is 2 mos old in this picture.All who attended the blessing. Both grandparents, and lots of aunts, uncles and cousins!

4 comments:

Mica said...

How fun that all your family came to visit! Looks like lots of fun! Levi is getting so big and is adorable in his blessing outfit! Your boys really do look so sweet in that pic at the top! What little cuties! We are going out on my parents boat to Sand Hollow tomorrow! So much fun! It is a pretty little area isn't it? I like to call it "Mini Lake Powell"! P.S. It was great catchin' up with ya earlier today! :)

Sheila said...

Thanks for you comment on my blog! I always get so inspired reading yours, your life is so "real" and I can relate to you so much. If we lived by each other we'd def. hang out. Besides that, CUTE dress on Levi's blessing day, your family is so cute and it looks like you had a fun time with the whole fam!!!

Karly Michelsen said...

Levi is such a cutie. We are coming to Kanab on Friday and we can't wait to see all you guys!

Scott and Kaitlin said...

Becky! That was such a fun weekend!! (except for the tooth thing...) I can't wait to see you again!! I love you so much!

How many licks to the center of a tootsie roll pop?