CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Back in my comfort zone


When we went to Vacaville a month ago for my brother's baptism, we celebrated Andrew's 4th birthday again, among other things. One of those things was going to our favorite Dentist and getting our teeth worked on. Okay, he's my dad!

Below is a picture of Matthew getting an exam done on his teeth by his Grandpa! We found 9 cavities! (He definitely has Tim's teeth!) My dad looked at me and asked, "Do you remember how to do fillings?" Since it had been 8 years since I had done anything like this, I was nervous to dental assist again, but after the first filling, it was like riding a bike! Matthew had to get shots, and was really freaking out. It was so sad to see him so upset. My dad asked if I wanted to give him a sedative, and I felt like I was the one who needed it! So, my dad gave him something to relax him a little, and it totally worked, but he was so goofy! He started doing weird things like a person on drugs! It was hard not to laugh! Here is a picture of his goofy face, all numb.
Here's Andrew getting his teeth "counted". No cavities!
That afternoon and evening was supposed to be Andrew's birthday party, but Matthew's fillings took so long and he was so loopy, that it wasn't the party my mom planned, but Andrew still had SO much fun!

This poster was stuck to our door when we arrived at my Mom's house in the middle of the night. Andrew was so surprised and loved it!
Do you see why Andrew calls my mom his "Candy-girl"? They are so sweet together and have very similar personalities. I love this picture below.
Here Andrew is getting ready to blow the candles out on his cake! Look at that deep breath!
Does the birthday boy look happy or what??? I love his grin!
My little bro Tyler and Andrew playing at the park. This park is special because it is called "Andrew's Park" so we have to go play at it every time we visit!
Here's my big 4-year-old! He has sure been awesome lately! No more meltdowns (almost), super obedient and helpful, loves learning and playing with friends. He has been so easy and wonderful since he has turned 4 - there is something wonderful about this age!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Oh my gosh you give me so much HOPE for Justin to turn FOUR!! I swear, in the past month he has gone from big boy 3 1/2 to like 15 MONTHS!! ARG!!!! Jordan can't communicate quite yet, so he yells a lot and thus, Justin is wanting a piece of that attention...

I seriously think that you are such an amazing cute mom and really look up to you!

D and J Larson said...

where's the video camera when you need it!

How many licks to the center of a tootsie roll pop?