CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

We love the Andersons!

Betsy and Richard Anderson came from Kanab to celebrate Andrew's Birthday! They brought us our favorite lunch "El Pollo Loco" (our kids love eating "Crazy Chicken") and super yummy cupcakes!
Andrew loves his presents! Spiderman!!!
I think this is his 4th cupcake??....
Family picture! The cupcakes were so yummy the boys had a hard time looking at the camera for one second!
I included this pic so you could see how big I'm getting. I need to take a "pregnant belly" pic, but they are so depressing I keep putting it off! :)


Thank you Richard and Betsy! You guys are awesome! Andrew wears his Dinosaur shirt almost every day!

2 comments:

Karly Michelsen said...

You are so cute pregnant. Did you get highlights in your hair? They look really good. I can't believe Andrew is 4, time goes by too quick.

Cassondra said...

Your hair is so fantastic! Seriously! It looks gorgeous!

How many licks to the center of a tootsie roll pop?