CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Random Cuteness

Levi is getting sooooooo big! He is SIX months old now and ready to crawl any day! I hope everyone gets a Levi - he has been the best baby I could ever imagine! WOW! He is just so much fun and full of never ending love. So, above is a picture of Levi in the toy closet! He was in the playroom with the other boys and backed himself right in! He's been rolling and scooting all over the place and is so much fun to watch!
Here is Isaac being such a cheese! My mom sent the coolest Halloween package in the mail full of treats! She sent dried fruit and pistachios - yum!!! Thank you mom! Isaac LOVED the fruit and was happy to show off a piece for a picture!
Okay, this is one of my favorite pictures ever! Don't you just LOVE his big, blue eyes??? Where did we get a blue eyed baby from? Three dark chocolate brown eyed babies (which I love too) but then a blue! Here he is bundled up ready to go to the park!
1st swing!
Levi loves his toes! It just cracks me up!
So, I was craving pita bread the other day, and was NOT about to go to the store with 4 boys just for that. I went to my most favorite recipe site (www.allrecipes.com) and found the recipe! So easy and they tasted way better than anything I ever get at the store! I filled it with my favorite cabbage salad ..... YUM!
Isaac has some obsessions... running away, spilling water, fingerprinting DVDs, my makeup, and any dairy-based substance. He wants cheese, yogurt, ice cream, sour cream, cottage cheese, etc. every day. Any way a good friend told me that you can make a soft cheese from homemade yogurt. Here it is! I made tons and we ate it with everything and it was gone in like two days! Isaac loved it of course, and here he is with a "cheese mustache"!

I was getting ready for church one morning and came out to this.... Isaac dabbing my lip gloss all over Levi, the carpet and himself!! He was just getting Levi ready for church! Ha!
Isaac's "I'm in trouble again?" face. Such a cutie!

7 comments:

Josh, Shauna, Allison, Brynlee said...

Your boys are absolultely adorable!!! I LOVE Levi's eyes, and all the cute rolls on his legs! How fun and busy it must be to have FOUR boys!

Scott and Kaitlin said...

Becky! Oh my gosh! I love your kids! ok so 1) I thought Levi was Isaac because he's so big! 2) Isaac looks so much like Matthew in these pictures! 3) Levi is such a good boy because he's the 4th child and they're always the best.

I love reading about/seeing pictures of your boys. Anyone who reads this can feel how much you love them. I hope I can be as good of a mom as you are.

Also, I love how you whipped out your camera when your carpet and your sons were covered in sticky lip gloss right before church! haha :) I wish someone would have taken a picture of Karli when she cut off her pigtails right before church! haha :)Love you, Bec!

Unknown said...

Love, love the lipstick picture! Such fun boys you have!!

Cassondra said...

Oh your boys are so dang cute!! I LOVE the picture of Levi getting ready to go to the park, too. How fun to have a blue eyed boy to add to your mix of all your handsome little guys! You are such a good mother! Can I tell you how impressed I was to see your picture of the boys in your lipgloss. My first thought was what my reaction would have done and I know it would not have included the time to take a picture. You are way more Christlike than me. Your boys are lucky to have such a mom!
And you seriously made your own pita bread and soft cheese?!?!? You are my HERO!!!! I am SO SAD we don't live closer to each other! You are amazing and I admire you so mucH! Thanks for sharing on your blog! It's nice to see updates of your family!
Sincerely, Cass

Karly Michelsen said...

so glad you finally got your blue eyed boy

Jamie Sue said...

You're boys are so cute! We miss you guys! In fact after our ward Christmas party, Guyver told me that when Santa asked him what he wanted he said "I don't know." So I got a little worried and a couple days later I asked him and he said, "I just want to see my friends in Utah." We all of course know that that means Matthew, 100%! Isn't that sweet though? And we all still love Matthew's message on my voicemail, "If this is McGuyver, I'm allergic to mustard." Cutest voicemail EVER!!! Anyway, I look forward to hearing from you.

Oh and P.S. when are you gonna come visit? ;P

Julie said...

Spot Shot is the miracle rug cleaner for anything (just in case it didn't come all out of the carpet by now). Arienne Kocherhans shared that with me and I got out a spot of chocolate that had probably been there for about 3years!
Obviously you make plenty of great memories in your family according to the pictures. I'm impressed with the homemade pita's as well!
Sister Lowe

How many licks to the center of a tootsie roll pop?