CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Busy!


Here is what we have been up to...

I started homeschool with Matthew last month, about 4 weeks ago, and it has been AWESOME! I am using the K12 program and the curriculum is unbelievable! Art is real art (learning about lines and how they create movement and mood) and History is so much fun learning about Nomads and Egypt and mummies that now Matthew wants to be an archeologist (which was my major for 2 semesters in college before changing to Health Science). Science, language arts, phonics, math, music and PE are all awesome too, I could go on and on, but if any of you are interested in it, LET ME KNOW! I'd love to go into more detail!

The coolest thing is that Andrew and Isaac get to join in on art, music, PE and some reading! Here they are doing an art lesson, making a print.

Levi has been such an amazing baby! He loves his baby toys and even though he was getting tired, didn't want to get out of his baby toy! So, he just fell asleep in it! So funny! He has red hair and blue eyes, is super chubby (weighing 20 lbs at 4 mos) and is such a great sleeper! He sleeps from 8pm to 5am, eats and then back to sleep until 8 am! He also takes 2 naps per day and is so happy and smiley! He also sleeps in his crib (my other 3 slept with me and would not sleep in their crib, so I didn't get good sleep)! He is awesome! He is getting his 2 bottom teeth and can roll over from back to stomach.
My sister in law is going into photography and took some AWESOME pictures of my boys! Here is a funny one of Isaac who would not smile for anything! We'll have to try again next time! Don't you just love his rolls?

8 comments:

Jamie Sue said...

I'm glad you're having so much fun with the k12 program. Sometimes I think I should've done that this year for my kids, but with everything that we had going on, I just couldn't even think of adding on something new. But if we go back to Cali, then I'm gonna REALLY wish we were doing k12. Oh well, I guess there's always next year, right?

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic of Levi! He's such a cutie! :D

Karly Michelsen said...

You are so lucky that he is such a good sleeper. Even Lyla doesn't sleep that good. Have you started feeding him solids yet? If not, when do you usually start?

kp said...

I don't know how you do it super mom! 4 kids and doing your own pre-school. I'm going to be so old by the time I have kids I don't know if I'll have the energy! Love the pics, your boys are cute as always. Although, Levi must have been disgruntled about the pictures, I think he's flipping us all off!

Bec, Tim and Boys said...

Ha! Kristen, I totally didn't notice that... It just adds to the picture though, don't you think?

Unknown said...

I've been wanting to ask you how's homeschooling going. (We got off our regular nurse during Sac. Mtg. schedule!!) I'm glad it's going so well.

Ok, that pic of Issac on the side is pretty much adorable! I've decided if he marries Lauren- their kids will have the cutest dark eyes!! Just sayin'!! :)

Mica said...

Hey....I've been thinkin' about ya! Sounds like you are doin' great though! Levi is getting so big...what a little cutie! And I'm with Allyson....the pic of Isaac on the sidebar is soooooo stinkin' cute! He's gonna be a little heartbreaker....handsome little guy!!! :)

Scott and Kaitlin said...

Becky!! The first thing I noticed about Levi's picture--besides the wonderful picture quality and the fact that he looks so mad--is that he's flipping us off! haha! So funny! I'm so happy your boys are learning so much! :)

Scott and Kaitlin said...

I mean, learning so much academically. ;) ahaha

How many licks to the center of a tootsie roll pop?