CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Just my life

So, I have 9 weeks left until I have this baby and all is going really well. The ultrasound was great, my weight and blood pressure are right on and so is the size of the baby. I know it's been a long time since I have posted anything but I have just been trying to get my house organized to get ready for this baby! I know there are a lot of super moms out there who can do anything, but until my baby is six months or so, I can't get anything done! (All I do is nurse, change diapers, walk around like a zombie in pajamas and hope no one comes to the door!) So I need everything so be organized before the baby comes so I can stay sane!

We had super fun friends, the Hazembullers, come stay with us for 2 days and they brought their 2 cute kids! Their baby was 3 months old and just reminded me of how cute but hard newborns are! I have been feeling even more anxiety to get things in order!

Even though we all hate the word "nesting" it is real and I am in the "nesting phase". It's cool because it means the end is near and then I can sleep on my stomach again - yay!

I have been super bad at taking pictures lately and need to get better at that. I don't think I have any pregnant pictures of me and I didn't take any of this fun weekend.

Raf and Amberly came from No. Utah to visit and we had so much fun chatting late into the night both nights they were here. We hit 5 houses in the Parade of Homes and most of them were just amazing! One of the homes was just down the road from us (we live in the small house in the huge house neighborhood) and the traffic was awful for 2 weeks! In that home is a 20 foot deep basement with all the fun sport things (basket ball court, gym, rock climbing wall, putting green and even a racquetball court! They had 2 racquets and a ball out so Tim and Raf got to play a quick game!)

Our kids played really well together- their oldest son is just younger than Isaac and then they have their 3 month old. My older boys really like little kids and babies and they were delighted to have our guests visiting! Of course the best time was after 8pm when we put the kids to bed and hung out. Reminded us of the good old college days - before kids and when you could stay up as late as you wanted and just sleep in the next day. We stayed up late, but were all tired the next day when kids were up bright and early. I was kind of a grouchy mom today and am actually going to go to bed at 9pm tonight!

So, just wanted to let everyone know that I am alive and well, just busy organizing drawers and closets every chance I get! Once the baby is here I will be better at posting, I am sure. Things tend to slow down when I have a newborn.

12 comments:

Clarkson said...

I haven't looked at your blog in so long! I guess because we live in the same town now and so I guess I know what's going on? Anyhow, your Christmas sewing turned out great! Really - only 9 weeks left!? Hooray!

kp said...

I'm so jealous of your little reunion! It makes me miss hanging out back when life was much simpler!

Mica said...

Hey Rebecca...it is so good to hear that you are doing well. I definitely hear ya on the nesting phase....just wish it lasted into post pregnancy...ha ha! Oh, well...lucky for me, we had company that canceled so our living areas got cleaned and no one came so they stayed that way! Yea!!! I am looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend too...and I'm already looking for an excuse to come down there and go out to lunch or something again! :) Hooray for the last 2 months...the end is in sight! Oh, and tell Tim we saw him wrestle on one of Daniel's old videos...hehe..
it was great! It really was...he won...and Daniel was telling me what a good wrestler Tim was! :)

Cassondra said...

Hi Rebecca! It's so nice to hear from you! I wish I were nesting more! Good for you! I can't believe you only have 9 weeks left. That seems like it went by so fast! I'm excited for you! Hopefully we can visit on the phone sometime soon!
Loves, Cassondra

Karly Michelsen said...

Hey Rebecca! I know what you are going through. I am also trying to get things organized and it drives me nuts when I can't finish a project because my back starts to hurt or something. We are trying to get Lyla potty trained so I am constantly chasing her around making sure she doesn't go on the floor. It's a lot more stressful then I thought it would be. I have 11 weeks to go and I feel so HUGE! Maybe cause im so short everything just sticks straight out. Anyways, glad to hear your pregnancy is going so well. Hopefully these weeks will go by fast.

Staci said...

I can't wait to see what this new clarkson boy will look like. Your boys are sooo sooo cute and I miss not hearing them call me Sister Wright! I hope you are well. Stop by next time you are in Kanab!

D and J Larson said...

I think your a super mom!

Cassie June said...

I know how you feel. I feel like I am finally and truly back on my feet since Sarah was born. Sure I got stuff done, like laundry and dishes, but now I feel settled and really back in the groove. Itwas great to see you this weekend!

Cassondra said...

Rebecca! I am SO SAD we're missing you in Vacaville! That is really lame! Thanks for the advice about the sweaters - I'm packing today and honestly forgot that we're warmer than the rest of the country right now. We would have frozen!
How are you doing? I really miss you! Are you feeling ready for your baby to come? Time flew by so quick - I can't believe how close you are now!
Hopefully we can talk soon! Give your boys our love and "hello's"!
Sincerely,
Cassondra

Grammy Sue said...

Hello Rebecca, Your blog is darling! It was great to read about you and your family. Four BOYS WOW!!! You are a great mom and you will do a wonderful job. Stay close to the Lord and He will strengthen you. Take care. Love Susan Honey

Douglass Family said...

I am so with you Rebecca ... getting down to the wire, wanting to clean blinds, and get my life in order before our little one arrives too. I can't wait to see what he looks like. Be sure to take some cute pregnancy photos!

Kari said...

Woe Rebecca you have been busy! And I don't even want to think about what it might be like to be pregnant with 3 kids already! You are awesome and I'm excited for you guys to have baby boy #4! I just want to wish you the best for these last few weeks of pregnancy and hope that all goes well!!

How many licks to the center of a tootsie roll pop?