CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Matthew's lost his first tooth!

Matthew had been wiggling his lower tooth for weeks and one afternoon, I asked him if he wanted to pull out his own tooth! I didn't act excited about it, just kind of take it or leave it, even though I was super excited inside!Any way, he said, "Sure." So, I got a piece of floss and tied it carefully around his tooth. I wrapped the other end around his finger and said, "Now just pull your hand quickly down past your knees." And he did it! He was awesome!
I asked him if it hurt and he said, "No, but this blood is freaking me out a little." I laughed and got him a rolled up tissue he could bite on for a second. Seriously, I love having brave, logical, undramatic boys.
So, there it is! The tooth fairy came that night and gave him a dollar and a peso! :)

3 comments:

Mica said...

YEA!!! Losing teeth is fun, especially if you can do it yourself! Tyler has pulled 2 himself and has had to have 2 more pulled by the dentist(and he doesn't like the dentist at all)! Tell Matthew Good Job!!! I'll have to show Tyler the pictures! They still ask to play with you guys on occasion....and then I remind them you live in St. George now! Sad :(

Sheila said...

I was so glad to read all of these new posts!! I think that you sound so great! (Crossing fingers) Hopefully the worst is past and you can look forward to some better days! I have to agree with logical, undramatic boys...SO NICE!! There may be some nice perks to girls, but I think those all come once the girls are raised and on their own...I'm loving my boys and gladly welcome more and more!!! Yours are so cute! I love the personality shining through these pictures!

Cassondra said...

Congratulations Matthew! He really is super brave and I love how proud he obviously is of himself in those pictures! What a big moment - for both of you!!


P.S. How do I sign up for the multi-money toothfairy. Can you get me in with her??? She sounds way cooler than ours... ;)

How many licks to the center of a tootsie roll pop?