CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

It's official! We are moving!

One month ago the idea of moving was just that.... an idea. But about 2 weeks ago, we started looking seriously at homes in the St. George area since Tim was offered a job working with his brother Barry. Yesterday our offer was accepted on a 4 bedroom 2 bath home in Santa Clara, Utah (right outside of St. George) that is very close to 3 of Tim's siblings and their families, in a great neighborhood at the end of a cul-de-sac and 2 blocks from the elementary school where Matthew will be going to kindergarten in September! We close on the home March 21st and move in the middle of May, hopefully.
I thought I'd be more excited to move to the St. George area, but I feel really sad about leaving all the wonderful friends we have made here. I had it in my mind that Kanab would be our permanent home and had already imagined our boys graduating with the boys they went to nursery with. Well, that's life, I guess. Always something unexpected.

3 comments:

Cassondra said...

Congratulations! What will Tim be doing with Barry?? We are so thrilled to have you even closer to us, now! Still looking forward to our visit.
Jake and Cassondra

Douglass Family said...

We're excited for you guys. Good luck with the move and let us know if you need any help.

Cassondra said...

Hey Rebecca! I'm "bag tagging" you. Check out my blog for an example. Basically, you have to dump out your purse and take a picture! I'm anxious to see an update on your blog! You're probably busy moving but just know that I think of you often and hope you are well! Happy Easter!
Love,
Cassie

How many licks to the center of a tootsie roll pop?